Tuesday 14 June 2016

What is ERPNext?

ERPNext is a opensource cloud based ERP Software - that helps you to take full control of your business. ERPNext is simple and easy to use. ERPNext helps you to manage Accounts,Inventory,Purchase,Selling,Manufacturing,CRM(Customer Relationship Management),HRM(Human Resource Management),Project Management,Task Management and much-more. ERPNext wide range of options cover all features you need to run a small to medium business. You can also customise ERPNext based on your business process. Click here to know more about ERPNext

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing good this blog including video. I would suggest ERP Software for any type of manufacturing industries, Health care industries, Retail Stores, Restaurants and etc. ERP software very helpful to maintain day to day entire organization work flow analytics data. If any one to know about cloud ERP Software for visit free demo, Call: 8919439603.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a weblog, I hope that it doesn't sadden me as much as this one. I’m talking about, I know it was my selection to read, but I actually thought you'd have something interesting to say. Great work admin..
    ERP Software Companies in Chennai
    ERP Software In India
    ERP Companies In Chennai
    ERP Software In Chennai

    ReplyDelete